Co-Chair: Faith Ford.
Co-Chair: Chris Laib
The goal of the committee is to maintain and enhance the beauty of Los Feliz.
– Identify and plant a minimum of two new Deodar cedar trees on Los Feliz Boulevard.
– Remove trash and unlawful signage in the neighborhood.
– Develop beautification plans for specific areas, like Western/Hollywood and Franklin Avenue.
– Achieved Historic-Cultural Monument status for the Moreton Fig trees on North Vermont.
– Cleaned up trash, removed illegally posted signs and painted out graffiti on a regular basis.
– Purchased, planted and maintained the historic Deodar Cedar trees lining Los Feliz Blvd.
If you would like to join in our beautification projects and are a member of the LFIA, or if you would like to add your project or concern to our agenda, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org