All are welcome to join LFIA. All proceeds from the annual membership are used entirely for the community’s benefit.
What We Do
- Plant and maintain the deodar cedars on Los Feliz Boulevard.
- Record the rich history of Los Feliz via books and historical archives.
- Plan regular clean ups and graffiti removal by member-volunteers.
- Support our public schools with grants, scholarships and special purchases.
- Preserve and maintain Griffith Park.
- Advise the city on traffic and safety improvements.
View our Membership Brochure in .pdf format.
Pay by check
If you would like to pay by check, please download the Membership Form, and be sure to include your email address. Your information will be kept absolutely confidential.
Please mail the membership form and your payment to:
Los Feliz Improvement Association
Post Office Box 29395
Los Angeles, CA 90029
Thank you, we appreciate your support.